All online orders are processed within 1 business day
During peak season shipments may be delayed due to high volume.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions about your order.
Have any questions or concerns?
We’re always ready to help!
Contact us at
or send us an email to:
Once your order is shipped, it is not possible to add to, amend or cancel your order. Orders can be returned or exchanged within 7 business days. If you have forgotten to purchase an item, you will need to place a second order.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. Site. The Company owns and operates a website and a related mobile application each commonly known as “www.thestrugglecontinues.com” (collectively, the “Site”).
2. User. Individuals may visit the Site for a variety of purposes.
(b) However, if an individual visiting the Site wishes to purchase any product that the Company offers for sale on or through the Site (each, a “Product”, and collectively, the “Products”), that individual must provide his or her correct legal name, as well as other PII that the Company may require during registration and from time to time thereafter.
3. Service. The Site offers participants an opportunity to learn about Products offered for sale by the Company and the ability to place one or more orders for such Products (each, an “Order”), services provided by the Company, to enter their PII on the Site so as to receive communications from the Company and to send communications to the Company (collectively, the “Service”).
4. Bona Fide Use. If you submit PII, you will submit only true and correct PII that is personal to you. In addition, your use of the Site must be for the bona fide purpose of receiving the Service.
5. Content on the Site.
(a) Proprietary Rights. The Company owns and/or licenses and retains all proprietary rights in the Site. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
(b) Links to Third-Party Provider Websites and Sites / Dealings with other Advertisers. The Site may contain links to websites and mobile apps of third party providers which are not under the control of the Company. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for the content of any linked site or app or any link contained in a linked site or app, or any changes or updates to such web sites or apps. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party providers (including, without limitation, advertisers) found on or through the Site are solely between you and such third-party providers. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site, including the sharing of the information you supply to the Company with third-party providers (including, without limitation, advertisers), or as the result of the presence of such third-party providers on the Site.
6. Prohibited Content. User hereby covenants to the Company as follows:
(a) You acknowledge that the Company does not accept onto the Site any submission of a User that: (i) contains libelous, indecent, obscene or pornographic material, hate speech, highly explosive subject matter (as determined by the Company, in its sole discretion), or any illegal subject matter or activities; (ii) violates any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising, comparative advertising or trade disparagement; (iii) contains any misrepresentation, or content that is defamatory or violates any rights of privacy or publicity; (iv) infringes on any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files; (v) contains any “worm”, “virus” or other device that could impair or injure any person or entity; (vi) harasses or advocates harassment of another person; (vii) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming;” (viii) contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); (ix) provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18; (x) solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or (xi) engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes (collectively referred to as the “Prohibited Content”). You shall not post any Prohibited Content anywhere on the Site.
(b) You are solely responsible for any and all legal liability arising out of or relating to your breach of any term or condition set forth in this Agreement, including, without limitation, your posting of Prohibited Content anywhere on the Site. You hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, agents, employees and independent contractors from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may at any time be incurred by any of them by reason of any claims, suits or proceedings (i) for libel, defamation, violation of right of privacy or publicity, breach of contract, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or other infringement of any third party, fraud, false advertising, misrepresentation, product liability or violation of any law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation throughout the world in connection with your use of the Site; (b) arising out of any breach by you of any representation, warranty or covenant under this Agreement; or (c) relating to a contaminated file, virus, worm, or Trojan horse originating from a posting made by you on the Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE SERVICE AND EACH OF THE PRODUCTS IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITH REGARD TO THE SITE OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION DERIVED FROM THE SITE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WILL FULFILL ANY USER’S PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS, OR THAT SUCH INFORMATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT EACH USER’S OWN DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK. EACH USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS OR HER COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE COMPANY SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST INCOME, LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST ANY USER BY ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, REGARDLESS OF FORESEEABILITY AND EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.